The Hunter Classic Original
The one-of-a-kind Hunter Original® has been around since 1906. The most powerful 52 inch motor in todays market produces in excess of 8300CFM's (with four blades) and features a cast-iron housing and a unique oil bath system that constantly lubricates bearings, virtually eliminating noise and wear. These heavy-duty thrust bearings, if kept submerged in oil, have a life expectancy of over 1000 years. Many patrons have proudly hung their Hunter Originals for decades, and it’s never too late for you to join the fun. This product remains a classic that will elevate your home and amaze you with its performance.
- One-of-a-kind Hunter Original® motor promises years of quiet, trouble-free operation. This powerful motor features a cast-iron housing and a unique oil bath lubrication system that constantly lubricates bearings, virtually eliminating noise and wear
- Die-cast, all metal ceiling canopy
- 2.5" downrod included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement for 8 to 9 foot ceilings
- Optional 4 or 5 blade installation
- Cfm's (airflow) 5 blades - 7560, 4 blades - 8316
- For maximum efficiency and aesthetics, we recommend the 4 blade configuration as the Hunter Original® was a fixed 4 blade fan from 1906-1993
- Finishes - Black or chestnut brown finished motor with walnut or cherrywood vaneer blades. Also available with a white motor and white blades.
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 125 years in the fan business
- The Classic Original motor ensures superior energy efficiency with maximum performance to help save you money
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- 15 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
Come to Texas Ceiling Fans to see this iconic fan in operation and learn about this extraordinary and historic product.