Transforming How You Feel in Your Home
Traditional craftsmanship. Tomorrow’s innovations. Since 1886, the Hunter Fan Company has pioneered new and smarter ways to clean, circulate and condition the air in your home. Hunter ceiling fans have set the standard in quality and craftsmanship for more than 120 years—and they apply the same principles to everything else they do. That’s why you can count on Hunter products to help you transform your house into a stylish, comfortable, healthy home that looks—and feels—exactly the way you want it to.
Explore some of the benefits of choosing Hunter:
It’s what sets Hunter apart. It’s at the heart of everything they put into our products. It’s why millions of people around the world have come to rely on Hunter to provide quiet, cooling comfort.
With styles ranging from classic to contemporary, Hunter products are designed to work beautifully in today’s homes. Hunter uses the finest materials to create stylish designs that will add beauty to any room.
Hunter makes sure all their products are as tough on the inside as they are beautiful on the outside. Just like every Hunter ceiling fan since 1886.
Ceiling Fans Designed with You in Mind
- Quiet for Life™ Every Hunter ceiling fan has been painstakingly designed and crafted to be more than just beautiful, more than just another ceiling fan. It’s why their customers have come to demand Hunter performance time and time again. Hunter's exclusive motor technology and mounting system ensure that every Hunter fan will be quiet and wobble-free. Just like every Hunter fan since 1886. Quiet for Life. That’s their pledge to you.
- Built Better, Backed Better Hunter’s famous Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with 120 years in the fan business. So you get peace of mind with every purchase.
- Anti-Vibration Technology™ Hunter’s patented AVT™ features our unique triangular hanger-ball system, which reduces torque for maximum stability and Wobble-Free® performance.
- EZ Hang™ Mounting System With the patented design of Hunter’s EZ Hang Mounting System, installing a Hunter fan is simple and safe. Then you’ll enjoy a strong, wobble-free fan for years to come.
- The Power of WhisperWind® The WhisperWind Motor, available on most models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. So you get the cooling power you want, without the noise you don’t.
- Easy to Install Available on select models, Hunter’s canopy system includes a round mounting plate for easier screw access, plus a unique hands-free loop that allows you to hang the fan temporarily while you’re connecting the wiring.
Savings without Sacrifice
We all want a cleaner, greener planet, and Hunter products can help. By using Hunter ceiling fans, portable fans and programmable thermostats throughout the year, you can significantly decrease your personal energy use without sacrificing comfort. And you’ll save up to 47% on summer cooling costs and up to 15% on winter heating bills, which can be a savings of as much as $500 a year. (On average at low-speed setting. Your savings may differ depending upon your geographic location, housing characteristics and cost of energy.)
Money Saving Tips
A move in the right direction. Make sure your fan blades rotate properly in summer and in winter for maximum efficiency.
A big turnoff. Remember, ceiling fans cool people, not rooms. So turn the fan off when you leave the room to save energy.
It’s getting hot in here. Studies show that most people can adjust their thermostats as high as 82 degrees Fahrenheit and feel just as cool with the ceiling fan running as if the temperature were set at 76 degrees.
How big a fan are you? Choose the appropriate size fan for each room for maximum efficiency. Hunter can help you determine the right fan for your space.
You can take it with you. Portable fans can be used to save energy during milder spring and fall months. Just place one in a window to blow cool air into the house either late at night or early in the morning.
Get the green light. If your ceiling fan includes a light fixture, replace the bulb with a compact fluorescent light (CFL). It uses one-fourth the energy and lasts up to 10 times longer than an incandescent bulb.